Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Name Is Difference

Sometimes I feel like I'm standing on the edge of the world screaming out loud; however I'm making no more noise than the others who are standing with me. I woke up in the morning thinking it was going to be another nice but ordinary day. With everything going my way. I see faces and places and try to fit through the tighter spaces, of what I hold as truth. Just seperate the ryhme from the madness and well, thats me! Socially strickin, with no particular class to belong to or fit in is where I keep my dwelling. Akward to me is balance and alone I build my palace, of peace. Disturbed oh so easily and checking my work you'll find me doing repeatedly. My mistakes are my burden and I find my greatest joy is in undoing the wrongs of those in my past, I may have left hurting! Sadly love has forgotten my name and left me the whole world to blame. But I won't! In its place has formed an idea. Love is patient, love is kind. Hell love is an action; but hang on tight because I have a reaction. In the absence of love there is still difference. It's just an idea but difference is what drives you in every way. Sometimes just to get off your pillow and make a better day than yesterday! If I had to describe myself in just one word. I'd say, "My name is difference".

No comments: