Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jesus Pulling out my bead!

I am convinced that God has the answers to every situation that we will face.  One day while I was traveling, I received a phone call from my mom telling me that my youngest sister had gotten a glass bead stuck in her ear.  They were on their way to the emergency room.  When they arrived, the doctors began to hold my little sister down poking and picking.  However, after three hours nothing had worked.  Giving up, they scheduled a surgery.  Not satisfied with their answers, my mom began to pray.  The answers came at four in the morning.  My mom woke with a strategy in mind that she is convinced God gave her.  She lubed Courtney’s ear with olive oil, broke off a cue tip, and put a small dab of superglue on the end.  As she set the glued-q-tip, on the exposed part of the bead, it sealed itself there. After a few minutes the bead came out easily.  In all of their training, the doctors could not get out the bead, but in all His wisdom, God knew exactly how to make it work.Having some struggles in your life today? Have some questions and you need reliable answers?  Ask God for his input. His strategies are always available if we will listen, and they will prove flawless if we obey.

No comments: