Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Clean Up

It's funny now that I think about it but someone once told me a little story that I will never forget. They said that everyones life is like a fine glass of wine. It has been carefully watched over, aged and cared for up until the moment that it hits the lips of the one who is to partake of it! However the one thing that can destroy the quality of the wine is the little poisin that everyone may deny lies in it. Though the wine may take the same color and smell, and in some cases the same taste there are poisins that may have set in the wine that are waiting to devour the one who drinks of it. Oiur lives are the same way. You go through your daily walk being the person you feel you should be but you often don't manage to notice the poisins that you put in your life that are slowly killing the friends, desires and relationhips you have worked so hard to achieve. So today take my little challenge, clean something out of your life, message me and tell me about it and then i'll do the same!

No comments: