Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Don't Wander"

Have you ever been frantically searching for something that you were holding in your hands?  Or, perhaps you have lost your glasses because you failed to remember they were on your head.  Have you ever looked right at someone not realizing they were in the room?   There have been times when I lost sight of God even though he was right in front of me.  Although His presence was near and He was working all around me, I have looked right past him.  Because I have been drinking in the chaos, I have failed to notice that He was right there next to me, wanting to be heard, wanting to be felt, and wanting to benefit my life.  
If you are like me, you might need to slow down and just enjoy being near God.  Don’t neglect him any longer.  Take time and invite him to be a part of your day. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So true. God is always there, we just look right past Him so much of the time. Great analogy, too. I love analogies.

Take care!
Shay

P.S. Did you know that when I first opened your blog to check it out, I actually got a banner/warning saying that there is some "content" that may not be suitable... something like that.

I love your blog. Don't know what that banner/message was about.

Somebody dislikes Christianity? Don't know. If that's it, it wouldn't surprise me.

Sigh... Well, I not changing. I hope no other Christian bloggers I know, change. I don't think they will.

Take care...