Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Who God? Yeah He Knows It All"

Have you ever felt like no one knows exactly how you feel?  No one knows how much you hurt, how lonely you are, or how difficult your life is?  Actually, I think that most people at one time or another have been convinced that they were all alone; condemned to live their lives in an isolation that only intensifies their condition.  Well, I am here to tell you that those feelings are lying to you.  God is always with you and he understands exactly what you are feeling and what you have been through.  In the New Testament, it says that Jesus felt everything that you have, was tempted in every way like you and that he personally knew the weaknesses that would experience.  And, the Book reasons that because he is so familiar with your past, your emotions, and your dreams, you can boldly approach him to find help when you are in need.  Next time you are wondering if anyone cares, if anyone notices, or if anyone can feel what you feel, stop and realize that Jesus Christ does.  He is right there waiting to encourage you and help you get through your difficult times.  You can approach God with confidence, because He knows what you have been through and He still loves you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is inside us and never abandon any of us.

Unknown said...

I absolutely understand all those feelings you described. Intense, intense loneliness and more...but they are just feelings. And yes, everybody gets to deal with something. As much as we think we are alone, we are not. I love God so very much. He understands the very deepest part of me. He knows things about my past that even I can't remember, He understands sin and it's affect on the world. He GETS it. I can totally 100% trust God...not to meet my wants, but my needs. I could go on.... glad to hear from you on my post. :)