Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sometimes I wish the rules hadn't been set up this way. Is it just me or are there other guys out there that think that dating has been screwed past the point of reconciliation. Women feel like they are entitled. Entitled to men who somehow have to support them, never get angry, and be this spontaneous and trustworthy person who never has a bad day. I know this seems a little far fetched, but that's just the way they come across at times. All I see from girls, "The girls just want to have fun mentality". No matter how nice you are, no matter how trustworthy you are, girls are only in it for the fun and the money. I want to meet someone who is quite the opposite.  I would love to meet a girl who doesn't need to party, who has her stuff together and works 10 times  more than she ever plays. Impossible maybe, but I don't mind being single if it means that I don't have to deal with the misery that comes with having to entertain a female. I ask myself at times. If girls want to be treated as equals, kept at the same level in the work force, no longer bound to the kitchen or homemaker status. Then in a relationship, lets say if I were to get married, what would I really be getting out of the relationship? I don't need another person who doesn't know how to cook, who can't clean and doesn't want to put any effort forward. Take away sex and the overall all assumption that she is just nice to look at and what is left that I can't get from my males friends? 

No comments: